Election Information

How do I Register to Vote?

This website from the State of Wisconsin will allow you to fill out a voter registration application, lookup your voter registration status, review your voting history, find your polling place location and view a sample ballot.

  • Download and complete an GAB-131 Application for registration. File the application as instructed on the application.

How do I Request an Absentee Ballot?

  • In order to receive an absentee ballot, you must be a registered elector.
  • Download and complete an GAB-121 application for absentee ballot.
  • Mail the completed absentee ballot application to: Melanie Miller, Town of Clinton Clerk, 1717 9 1/2 St., Barron, WI 54812
  • visit your municipal clerk's office and complete an absentee ballot application in person.

How can I Become a Poll Worker?

  • If you are interested in becoming a poll worker, you must be an eligible voter in the Town of Clinton.
  • Contact: Melanie Miller, Town of Clinton Clerk, 715-418-0210